|About the Property
LOVE this special home's spectacular views, no close neighbours and perfect positioning for the sun.
LOVE winter; no nippy mornings to brave with a toasty fire, full insulation and double glazing.
LOVE your new luxurious lifestyle:
* Open plan living with kitchen island, gas cooktop & granite counter-tops
* Master with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, slider to deck, and reading nook/home office/space for baby's crib
* Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow; sliders from living areas & bedrooms to extensive decking with 4 seating areas; equally perfect for entertaining or a contemplative coffee
* Modern firebox with wetback and heatpump/air conditioner
* Low maintenance landscaping with established shrubs, raised vegetable gardens and fruit trees - has the potential to be developed into a food forest/permaculture site
* Double carport plus a large storage shed
LOVE the wide range of options for this 6-years young, low maintenance beauty. May be an unexpected booster onto the property ladder for two couples or singles buying together or first home buyers. May also suit second home buyers, downsizers, RTA or short-term rental investors with probable over 5% RTA return and nothing to do to meet the new rental regulations.
LOVE picturesque Te Kuiti with it’s own hospital with 24-hour A&E, rich cultural & sporting heritage, café culture & a bright new New World supermarket. Just a 1-hour scenic traffic-jam-free commute from Hamilton and only 2 hours to the Drury off ramp.
Would consider partial trade / barter. Section/rural block to $100,000, do-up or apartment to $200,000, campervan to $20,000.
Make an appointment to view at https://beautifultekuitihome.appointlet.com
Or email, text or phone to make a time.
Email [email protected]
For important documents eg LIM Report, Title, Valuations etc go to: