|About the Property
We built this house, to our own specs, as our retirement home, to keep forever. Family drifted northward though, so we are planning to return to Wellington, where the same sort of house will cost us considerably more. Amberley is something of a bargain, but increasing in popularity all the time, especially with the improvements to Christchurch's northern access roads being worked on right now.
Approx 220 sq metre, 4 bedroom house, with 2 living areas, on approx 700 square metre section.
• Built November 2015
• Double Glazed
• Floor slab insulated from the ground underneath
• Gas Water Heating
• Escea glass-fronted remote controlled gas fire
• Electric Cooktop and Oven
• The heat pump is a new Daikin model using the latest R32 refridgerant
• all lighting through the house is reliable and cheap to run LED
• Hi-Spec metal tile roof, and rumbled brick facade
• Lounge and Media rooms, with full bi-fold doors
• Master bedroom has ranchslider
• Spacious Kitchen has soft close doors and cupboards
• Bosch 'SuperSilence' Dishwasher
• Fibre-Optic connection, plus Satellite Dish
• DSC Alarm System, with swipe activation
• Walkin Pantry.
Worth noting is that the CARPET throughout was replaced in October by the manufacturer, after we detected fade in the original, .. so is only about four months old. (The garage floor is also fully carpeted with a special grey NZ manufactured garage carpet.)
Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and Laundry is separate and spacious.
The prevailing winds are easterly from the sea, so the street front side faces this way, giving a lovely sheltered west facing private space.
All four bedrooms are double, and all have built-in wardrobes. (One is currently used as an office.)
Full details on http://www.avant.co.nz