|About the Property
PRICE: ENQUIRIES OVER $1,595,000. THIS PROPERTY HAS A REGISTERED MARKET VALUATION OF $1,680,000.
Situated in a sought after location, this solid 1950's very well maintained character home comes with the added bonus of a brand new (legal) second dwelling, making it ideal for those with large or extended families, a home with income or home based business.
* Solid 1950's very well maintained character home
* 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets & laundry
* Open plan kitchen & dining
* Brand new single garage
* Polished timber floors, wooden blinds, heat pump, dishwasher, gas supply facility, and a sunny front entrance patio
* Brand new two-level deck with Stratco Custom Style Pergola and Ziptrak Screen
* The brand new second dwelling is legal. The Code of Compliance been issued.
* Second dwelling features a new kitchen with open plan dining area, separate living, two bedrooms plus one bathroom and toilet. It has it's own private entrance.
* 475 sqm freehold section. Property floor area is 215 sqm
* New drainage in the property
* New footpaths and frontage area
* Fully fenced with electronic gate and intercom system
* Plenty of onsite and off street parking
* Landscaped gardens and lawns
* Property conforms to all new rental regulations as required by the new residential rental law
* Close to Mount Eden Road, Three Kings shopping centre, parks and schools. It is very handy to motorway access, CBD (2 stages route) and Auckland Airport.
* Zoned for Three Kings School, Mount Roskill Intermediate & Mount Roskill Grammar (MRGZ)
Property Information Available: Latest LIM Report, Code of Compliance Certificates, Certificate of Title, and Latest Registered Valuation from Independent Market Valuer.
VIEWINGS: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 1pm-2pm
Contact owner: Saten
Phone: 022 077 9786
No agents please.